Liz Dunphy is an accomplished Executive and Career Coach and Trainer with experience in both corporate and public sector organisations (NG Bailey, Fenner Engineering, NHS Trusts and Local Authorities).
As a freelance consultant she specialises in leadership and professional development coaching and training. She also delivers coaching training in organisations. Many of her client organisations are facing the challenge of maintaining excellence in the context of diminishing resources and have understood the impact that leadership behaviours have on organisational culture, staff performance and bottom-line results.
She is also a tertiary-level coach trainer and coach supervisor. She was Programme Director, leading both academic and experiential learning on the prestigious Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching for PB Coaching and Leeds Beckett University.
In her capacity as Head of Professional Standards and Accreditations at PB Coaching, the EMCC selected Liz to deliver a highly successful workshop on “Bodywork in Coaching” at their 20th annual conference in Venice in 2014.
In an earlier role at University of Bradford, Liz lectured on Leadership and Coaching at MSc level and was a tutor on their MBA programme. As the University’s HR Development consultant, she also supported leadership and management development across several Faculties.
Liz’s qualifications include: M Ed in Training and Development, Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching and BSc in Psychology. She is an EMCC Senior Practitioner Coach, NLP Practitioner, Full Member of the Association for Coaching and an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Consider coaching with Liz if you want to:
• Find the confidence to have that difficult conversation at work and clear the air
• Face up to giving THAT person the feedback that will benefit everybody (including the receipient of the feedback long term)
• Find a different way to express your views and ideas at work so that people can hear your more easily (for some that means being more assertive, for others it means enhancing listening skills)
• Work out what to do about that difficult person in the team (and realise that just because you“re the line-manager it doesn“t mean your team have no role in this)
• Empower yourself to say YES or to say NO and maintain your professional reputation
• Improve the way you impact on other people at work
• Develop your skills as a manager in a way that“s still true to you
• Stop feeling hyped-up and stressed and running round at 100mph
• and much more……
She aims to create an informal coaching relationship where trust, exploration and learning can thrive.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
M.Ed Training and Development
PG Cert Bus & Exec Coaching
CMI Qualification in Supervision
EMCC Senior Practitioner
Full Member Assoc of Coaching
Associate Member CIPD
Use the contact page or call me
to discuss coaching
or to book a session
07809 10 77 41