Privacy and cookies
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Liz Dunphy Coaching].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information you provide to us electronically in the following ways. Unless otherwise defined, we only process your personal data for accounts & records, or staff administration (where applicable) purposes;
We use the contract lawful basis under the GDPR for the processing of your information to provide you with details about our services, supplying a quote or estimate. We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms. Your personal data under the contract lawful basis is not shared with any third parties.
collect the following information from you;
- Your email address
- Your name
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
We sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most websites do this.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Please note that all of our Cookies exist to enable functionality on the website and not for advertising purposes. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
First party cookies:We only use these cookies so no personal data is gathered.
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
First party cookies
|PHPSESSID||To remember your selections or preferences that you’ve already made when looking at information or using a service||Randomly generated number||When user exits browser|
Academic Qualifications and Professional Memberships
• Masters of Education in Training and Development
• Post Graduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching
• BSc Psychology
• Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
• Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner
• Full Member of Association of Coaching
• Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
• Working towards European Mentoring & Coaching Council’s Senior Practitioner Individual Accreditation
Contact me to discuss how coaching could help you or to book a session
Liz@Lizdunphycoaching.co.uk 07809 10 77 41